Dear customers, suppliers, and other contacts,
For the moment, the health of everyone around us is paramount and we have taken the decision to take the guidelines very seriously.
This is why we will close our workshop from Friday March 20, in order to fully protect our customers and employees. We will always be available by email and by phone.
- New offers can be requested through these channels and will be processed as soon as possible.
- New missions are prepared so that they can be scheduled immediately when Goossens Adaptions reopens.
- Urgent cases are followed up if necessary
We follow Corona's guidelines daily and inform you of our future decisions via our Facebook page and our website.
Thank you for your understanding, we are all here together!
And together, we are strong!
Greetings from the Goossens Adaptions Team
A lowered floor for 2 wheelchair passengers? Yes, that's possible!
In the Ford Tourneo Custom (L2), two wheelchair passengers can take place on the lowered floor... which leads to many advantages:
1. The vehicle has a ramp that is easy to fold out, and thus forms an excellent alternative to the wheelchair lift. This is the future for the healthcare sector.
2. In addition, the Ford Tourneo Custom does not belong to the category of large passenger cars / minibuses. This makes it a pleasant vehicle to drive with in the city or for example when parking.
3. Also for private individuals, this car is a nice solution. For example for a family with 2 children in a wheelchair, or for large families.
4. The wheelchair passengers drive between the second and third row of seats, so that they can feel more involved during the journey.
5. If 1 wheelchair passenger is traveling, there is room for no less than 6 extra people.
In the video below, we show you how a lowered floor in a VW Caddy Maxi looks like.
In this movie, we show you how a wheelchair lift in an Opel Vivaro works
We will contact you as soon as possible.