Make an appointment


Advice and purchase

Every adjustment is individual and personal. If you still want to drive yourself, it is important that you first go to the CARA. They will determine your fitness to drive and describe the required adjustment if necessary. Afterwards, you can make an appointment with us, so that we can show you the different possibilities and explain them.


We can always be reached by telephone and by e-mail. Would you like to drop by for more info or to discover our converted stock cars? Give us a call to make an appointment and we look forward to welcome you here. You can find all contact details here.

Category: General

Our company is centrally located in Belgium, therefore we have clients from all over Belgium. It is only 15 km from Brussels (near Wemmel and Jette), 35 km from Ghent and Antwerp. We are also located near the exit of E40 (Asse) and A12 (Meise).

Category: General


In many cases * you as a person with a physical disability can enjoy a refund. There are several agencies were you can go to for this, below you will find the most important ones.

Government agencies: Flemish Agency for Persons with Disabilities (VAPH, Flanders), Agence pour une Vie de Qualité (AViQ, Wallonia), Service public francophone bruxellois (Service Phare, Brussels)
Other: VDAB, insurance, etc.

* this depends on your situation, background, age, place of residence, etc.

Category: refunds

If you are entitled to a refund (VAPH, AVIQ, PHARE, …), there is absolutely no problem buying a stock car that has already been converted. We ensure that you receive a detailed quote (with a complete description of the conversion and parts) that you can add to your personal file. Once you have submitted your request, you can already purchase the car. That means that you can be helped very fast and benefit the refunds which are applicable.

Category: refunds

For some people with a physical disability, the 6% VAT rate applies.
The tax benefits in terms of VAT are allowed to the following persons:
• people who are completely blind
• people who are completely paralyzed in the upper limbs
• persons whose upper limbs are amputated
• persons with a permanent disability of at least 50% that is directly attributable to the lower limbs
• military or civilian war invalids with an invalidity pension of at least 50%

You can request the certificate from the FOD/SPF with the following documents:
• your identity card
• a recent certificate of invalidity
• the signed order form

After purchasing the car, you will then be able to recover the VAT paid. That way you will have purchased your new car at the end of the process without VAT.

When purchasing your car, Aanpassingen Goossens helps you from A to Z to guide you through the administrative procedure.

Category: refunds

Product Aantal zitplaatsen

  • Show more

Product Brandstof


Product Staat van voertuig

Product Transmissie