For some people with a physical disability, the 6% VAT rate applies.
The tax benefits in terms of VAT are allowed to the following persons:
• people who are completely blind
• people who are completely paralyzed in the upper limbs
• persons whose upper limbs are amputated
• persons with a permanent disability of at least 50% that is directly attributable to the lower limbs
• military or civilian war invalids with an invalidity pension of at least 50%
You can request the certificate from the FOD/SPF with the following documents:
• your identity card
• a recent certificate of invalidity
• the signed order form
After purchasing the car, you will then be able to recover the VAT paid. That way you will have purchased your new car at the end of the process without VAT.
When purchasing your car, Aanpassingen Goossens helps you from A to Z to guide you through the administrative procedure.
We will contact you as soon as possible.